Thank you for your patience whilst IT have been resolving the problems. The majority of our systems are now back online and IT are working hard to resolve the final few.
Nearly all problems have been resolved, although customers may still get a "delivery failure" reply if emailing a Council department.
You can still carry out most transactions on our website. If you need to contact us by phone and your call is urgent we will try to help you. If your call is not urgent please contact us in the latter half of next week as we anticipate the first half of the week to be extremely busy.
We apologise for any inconvenience while we work to resolve this problem.
1. You must live in South Cambridgeshire to enter this competition
2. Council employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter
3. Entrants must enter the competition by:
4. Posting your entry is not proof that we have received it. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason
5. Only one entry per household
6. One winner will be selected at random from all completed online and posted entries
7. The winner will receive four tickets to see King Charles III. The show will take place between Tuesday 6 and Saturday 10 November 2018.
8. Details for collection or delivery of the prize will be confirmed with the winner
9. The winner will be notified by Friday 5 October.
10. This prize is not transferable to another person
11. This prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize
12. The Council reserves the right to take and use photographs for publicity purposes of the winner and to publicise their name and locality (village) in South Cambs Magazine, on social media sites and through the press unless they request anonymity within seven days of being notified they have won
13. The Council’s decision on any matter concerning the draw will be final
14. The Council reserves the right to amend these rules at any time
15. This competition is being run by South Cambridgeshire District Council, South Cambridgeshire Hall, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, CB23 6EA.
Was this web page helpful?